A large European Bank are searching for a Financial Crime Compliance Business Analyst to join them on a an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) with a view to go permanent.
Please note, the client are looking for a career Business Analyst, who has a strong track record of working on change within a FCC/AML arena of a Bank.
They are not searching for Financial Crime/AML/KYC Analyst - all applications from candidates in these roles will be discounted.
- Requirements engineering: elicit, analyse and validate stakeholder requirements, business requirements and solution requirements (functional and non-functional). To document the requirements in the form of user stories supported with acceptance criteria and to have the ability to elicit requirements ensuring both vertical and horizontal traceability.
- Business case creation, feasibility study and solution evaluation: analysing and assessing risks and impacts of solution options, performing cost-benefit analysis and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to achieve an investment decision.
- Strategy analysis: exploring and analysing current situations, internal and external strategic drivers, implementation strategies and identifying risks and impacts of a desired implementation approach.
- Process Design: ability to document both the AS-IS and TO-BE situations for relevant business domains
- Planning and monitoring deliverables: monitor and manage his/her own BA and wider project deliverables. Escalate and manage risks and issues as they arise.
- Change Delivery: Helping identify impacts to the Business, Processes, IT Systems and Organisational structure.
- Business readiness - Planning and co-ordinating communications and training to support the Project implementation
- Collaborative working: Active participant and contributor within the Bank's BA practice
To apply, you will need:
- Multiple years experience working as a Business Analyst within Banking / Financial Services
- A strong track record of working on change within a Financial Crime / AML area (you should have a good subject matter knowledge of these areas)
- To be willing/able to begin working from their London based office from the summer (should Covid allow)
If you feel you meet the above criteria please don't hesistae to apply.