Mid-Senior Level Business Analysts
Salary Bracket: £25,000- £50,000 (DOE)
We have a number of roles with our consultancy client, contributing to a variety of exciting emerging projects with Financial Services end clients. This role is in the fast-moving transformation department and offers great exposure and opportunity for progression. The team are currently defining solutions across systems, processes and people structures across their clients, to maximise customer outcome and deliver approved strategic objectives.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
● Support the planning and creation of all outputs from all Design Cycles.
● Report on your own progress and raise concerns or blockers to ensure working at pace, accountable for highlighting impediments to achieving any of your own Sprint goals/deliverables
● Create documentation from the design activities to support the team
o Level 4 process maps
o Operational procedures
o Training material
o User cases
o Requirements matrix
o Input to risk register
● Create technical requirements to facilitate the build of these outputs
● Attendance at all daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
● Highlight and regularly feed into any lessons learned from the design cycles or the wider programme. Continually looking for improvement opportunities in the way we are working.
● Act as a subject matter expert (SME)
● Contribute to project management activities to such as schedule, issues, risks, and quality
● Create working documents that will build all operational processes and support any training material.
● Using collaboration tools Jira / Zephyr for capturing and tracking all requirements.
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for.
● An experienced Business Analyst with specific experience in the development and documentation of customer journeys and operational processes.
● Ability to travel. This role will be both located on site in Edinburgh working as a wider team through design cycles with some days working from home. Approx. split of office / home based is 3:2
● Partake in Agile design cycles and support all overall design activity within the JST.
● Operate as part of a dynamic scrum team, attending Daily standups, and all other design cycle activities producing all outputs including process maps and design documents
● Co-ordinating and prioritising your own workload and the production of customer journeys and other outputs from design cycle sessions
● Responsible for the delivery of the Customer Journey design and Architecture outputs for the technical build of the solution
● Adhering to change control, risks and issues procedures, quality, timescales in line with the JST process and account governance.
Skills we can't do without:
● Experienced BA with a good track record in process mapping and documentation
● Teamwork and excellent communication skills
● Some knowledge of Customer Experience / Contact Centre Operations
● Experience of working within Financial Services including Pensions,
● Competent in MS Office Suite
● Stakeholder management (both internal and external)
● Time management and work planning.
● Client focus
● Problem Solving
● Time Management
If this sounds like your next challenge please apply now as we are currently shortlisting for this opportunity!