Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strictly complying with contract terms and SOX controls to manage day-to-day activities of Gilead's Trade organization within Managed Markets Strategy & Operations (MSO) department
- Evaluating daily orders received from direct customers against inventory data feeds to ensure contractually defined inventory limits are not exceeded.
- Monitoring internal metric reports to identify when direct customers are running low on inventory and proactively reaching out to buyers to understand their stocking plans.
- Engaging with indirect customers, in cooperation with the sales team, to understand stocking issues in the field and communicate them appropriately to buyers and account management
- Reviewing direct and indirect customer returns, leveraging reports and resources to apply the appropriate credit values according to Gilead's return policies.
- Collaborating with 3rd party logistics service providers and data warehouse vendors
- Cross-functionally supporting internal colleagues (e.g., Supply Chain, Legal, Finance, Quality, IT, Audits, etc.) to work toward Gilead's business goals & objectives
- Following Gilead's policies to maintain and improve the company's level of customer service to direct and indirect customers.
- Serving as a resource to colleagues within the Trade organization (Operations, Strategy, Contracting, and Relations) to support contracting strategy, analytics, and recommendations
- Performing ad-hoc reporting, analytics, and documentation requests according to business need
Hybrid - Must be onsite 2 days a week!
Foster City, CA