· Location: Foster City, CA or Remote
· Contract length: 18 month initially
· Pay rate: $34.00 - $38.50
A leading biopharmaceutical company are seeking an Analyst, Fleet Operations, to join their Sales Analytics & Operations team. The Fleet Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, U.S. Fleet Operations providing day-to-day vehicle fleet and operations support, analytical, and reporting support related to management of the fleet program including maintenance and fuel expense, inventory tracking, driver support, vehicle acquisition and disposal and managing vendor relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve or escalate issues from drivers with fleet vendor for a timely resolution. Track and report common issues to drive development of processes.
- Monitoring and maintaining accuracy of fleet vendor database includes performing periodic vehicle inventory audits and driver/secondary driver eligibility requirements.
- Administration of fleet program services including toll, fuel, collision, and violations reimbursement programs.
- Onboard and off-board of fleet drivers, field, and campus-based employees, including third-party closeouts.
- Analysis of monthly reports on maintenance expenses, fuel expenses and inventory levels. Makes and/or support recommendations to achieve operating expense budget for fleet.
- Track and report all vehicle disposal financials, provide routine analysis to ensure fleet operations is accurately compensated and aligns with the used car fair market value (FMV).
- Update and maintain intranet information
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Driver centric and service-oriented, with a positive attitude and experience supporting field-based teams.
- An agile person who quickly adapts to changing priorities
- Analytical expertise leveraging Microsoft Suite tools
- Shows great judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Education and Related Work Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business or fleet related experience
- Five (5) years experience in operations or fleet administration. Commercial fleet experience required.