A leading Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Business Analyst II to join their team on an initial 12 month contract basis. This opportunity is an onsite position, based in Raleigh, NC. The chosen individual will gather, review, analyze data to inform business decisions, and document user requirements, business processes, and problems to improve existing systems; elicits and documents business needs for new systems. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Manager, Information Systems R&D IT, business entities such as Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Quality, Supply Chain, Vendors and other Information Technology (IT) entities to meet project deliverables and timelines
- Interact with the business to support the implementation of systems and applications, while also providing ongoing support for new module implementations and/or installation of new capabilities
- Comply with Software Development Lifecycle and company's Computer Systems Validation (CSV) process and procedures
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years of experience, OR MS degree and 2-4 years of expereince
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software systems (e.g., MS Excel, SharePoint, TrackWise, RDMS,etc.)
- Manages multiple assignments with limited oversight, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.