We are currently supporting hiring for a large Biopharmaceuticals client of ours. This client are looking for a Business Analyst II to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis. This opportunity is located in Santa Monica, CA, and offers a highly competitive pay rate with access to overtime.
The candidate will be responsible to support the following:
Chief of Staff
- Oversee metrics associated with continuous improvement actions and report out in quarterly retrospectives
- Log / categorize weekly TOLT decisions
- Oversee / lead session prep meetings, including ownership of session content (creation)
- Accountable for all planning, logistics activities (in alignment with RACI)
Public Affairs Network
- In close partnership with Biz Ops Leads and the EA community, oversee Technical Operations Conference tracking:
- Document scheduled conferences / speaking engagements
- Obtain and socialize attendee feedback on events
- Support annual strategic plan review
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.