Business Analyst - Investments - Fund Manager - Sydney or Melbourne
Business Analyst - System Implementation - Australia
Rate: $900 - $1000 per day
Location: Sydney / Melbounre
Duration: 12 months initial contract
Hydrogen's financial services client have kicked off an exciting greenfield project within the Investments domain. The client is embarking on a companywide system implementation, which sits within a broader investments technology uplift program of work.
· 5+ years' Business Analyst with the Financial Services industry
· Experience within Asset Owners, Funds Managers, and Investment houses - ESSENTIAL**
· Large scale System Implementation experience
· Knowledge of investment systems such as Murex, Charles River, Markit EDM etc
· Strong technical skillset - ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
· Experience within large scale transformation projects
· End to end project experience
· Deadline driven with the ability to get up to speed quickly
· Multi-tasking skills, the ability to co-ordinate with project/IT/and business areas
· Excellent communication skills, an eagerness to work collaboratively.
· Ability to engage stakeholders across multiple divisions
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me on at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.