Business Analyst, London Flexible, Up to £48,000 Plus Extensive Benefits
A rapidly growing Consulting organisation are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work on many different project teams, bridging the gap between Business and Project / development teams.
This role will require 1 day a week in London post COVID but can be completely remote apart from that.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Produce epics and user/feature stories, defining the business objectives that form the backlog of tasks to be done based on customer or colleague needs and journeys.
· Defines and delivers against requirements to meet multiple stakeholder needs.
· Works with business teams and subject matter experts to determine what good looks like and build their knowledge and understanding.
· Pro-actively define requirements, achieve testing, entry/exit criteria and ensure business readiness.
· Design and deliver training and communications needs to ensure customer and colleague readiness.
· Facilitate workshops and discussion to design processes, understand scope, requirements and design issues.
· Works with business teams to define new processes to deliver improved services and reduce waste.
Before applying, Business Analyst Applicants MUST Possess:
· Successful track history (5+ Years) as a Business Analyst working on process mapping, design, and implementation across a variety of Projects and Subject Matters.
· Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies and demonstrable experience working in an ambiguous environment.
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills (Excellent on Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Financial Services, Automation and Data Experience are all nice to have but not mandatory.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Business Analysts unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.