BUSINESS ANALYST - FINANCIAL SERVICES - CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION - BIRMINGHAM
Role: Business Analyst
The Role: Our client is a prominent ethical bank looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst. This role is in the fast moving transformation department, reports into the Lead Business Analyst, and offers great exposure and opportunity for progression. The team are currently defining solutions across systems, processes and people structures across the bank to maximise customer outcome and deliver approved strategic objectives.
· 3 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst
· Experience in project life-cycles approaches such as waterfall
· Excellent communicator and effective story-narrator
· Excellent team player
· Customer-focused approach to business analysis
· Flexibility re working hours/willingness to travel
Ideally: Experience working on projects in Transformational Business change and/or Regulatory change, financial services experience, understanding of ethical banking
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!