A leading Biotechnology company are hiring for a Business Analytics Consultant to join their team. This is an onsite opportunity located in Miami, FL, and is offered on an initial 12 month contract, with possibility for extension/conversion. This role will work closely with the General Manager of the Latin America MidSize Markets (LAMS) and report to the Director of Commercial Operations. See below for responsibilities and requirements.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Gathers and analyzes internal and external information on sales trends, patient reach, market share, competitor data and pricing for all relevant therapeutic areas. Makes business recommendations based on these analyses.
- Conducts market research, assessments and surveys to prepare sales forecasts.
- Manages business analytics process for the Latin America MidSize Markets region. Prepares regular sales reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to think critically and be comfortable making assumptions when data or information is incomplete or conflicting.
- Management of Microsoft Office packages, Advanced Excel, Statistical tools and models, Tableau / Power BI.
- Excellent project management skills, highly focused on implementation and achievement of tangible results.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.