Business Analyst - Merger - Retail - Sydney
Business Analyst - Acquisition - Australia
Rate: $850- $950 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 3 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, due to a recent, large-scale, merger. They are now looking for multiple, business analysts. This is a greenfield project, kicking off in January 2022 - a great opportunity to join at the initiation phases of the program.
· Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience
· Experience within large scale acquisition, merger, de-merger, or separation programs
· Experience delivering other system / platform integrations would be considered a distinct advantage
· A background in Product and Customer centric organisations
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you