Job Title: Business Change Manager
Location: Luton (Fully Remote)
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Contract Rate: £550/day (Outside IR35)
Our finance department has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding ourassets and reputation. In finance transformation, we support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit. This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
In this role, you will support the Global MAP Project Change Lead to deploy the overall Change Management strategy for MAP across Asia, NAM and EMEA. The role is based in Luton, the FT Programme Hub. Reporting to the Central Business Change Lead, and working in close collaboration to the Global Change Lead (MAP), you will be deployed within the FT Portfolio as required to:
- Provide experience of Finance Transformation and manufacturing accounting in previous roles to support the building and deployment of a scalable and robust change management approach for the programme
- Work with the project to ensure that the scope of this project covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the solution that will lead to the identified operational benefits
- Conduct Change impact assessments to land and embed new ways of working, prepare change action plans and facilitate the successful delivery of these plans.
- Create and maintain the stakeholder register and advise the project team on stakeholder engagement
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Collate and summarise key change milestones and liaise with the Change Management Lead to ensure robust and timely in-programme communication
- Ensure identified benefits are delivered to the business by the Programme and delivery of new capability is compatible with the planned realisation of benefits
- Lead and/or support business change for the project, offering change management expertise and execution support across project workstreams
- Put in place the change readiness measures, as part of overall business readiness ahead of go-live
- Assist the project team workstream leads to remove barriers/issues in the delivery of their plans
- Support transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Optimise the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations
- Collaborate with the team to create and implement the necessary communications, training and policy/documentation plans.
- Ensure change lands well and is sustained through a structured transition to BAU plan and approach.
You will need to work with the team to assess change impacts, consequential stakeholder needs and then to work with the Comms team to deliver timely, relevant and impactful communications; work with the training team to deliver effective training; work with deployment to ensure business change readiness; and work with the PMO team to support engagement activities. You will maintain the change plan and work to the overall programme methodology.
You must be able to gain the trust and respect of internal stakeholders who will rely on your advice and guidance on required business change. Excellent and demonstrable writing ability, project management, planning and multi-channel communications experience (particularly digital communications) is essential, with a proven track record for delivering successful change to diverse audiences. A sound financial background is desirable. You will be pro-active in your approach, confident in your capabilities, have exemplary personal judgment and resilience and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
- Selling the Project vision to all levels of the Enterprise
- Conducting Change Impact Assessment and Change Plans to include comms, training and required Policy/Documentation changes
- Provide inputs to the change communication planning, development and delivery plus related activities
- Build and maintain the Stakeholder register, analysis, mapping and action delivery
- Develop the stakeholder engagement strategy and ensure effective management
- Ensure internal communications share a unified look and feel that reflect the company's business priorities, strategy and brand
- Captures employee voice to ensure messages are landing appropriately and with desired behavioural change
- Improves digital channel engagement
- Provides counsel on messages, approach and style for planned change communications
- Encourages cross-functional collaboration
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of developing and implementing change plans in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration, project management, planning and multi-channel delivery experience
- Experience of managing different stakeholder relationships, developing cross-cultural networks and tactfully challenging opinions to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong creative design and execution of digital communications assets
- Excellent eye for detail and upholding visual and verbal identity
- High levels of self-motivation and personal accountability, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the team and peer group
- Willingness and ability to travel between UK sites where necessary
- Finance transformation change management experience