Job Title: Business Change Manager
Working Pattern: Hybrid - 1 Day On Site, 4 Days Remote
Contract Duration: 12 Months
In this role, you will be working in the finance department as the bridge between the programme and the business. A key part of the central programme team that will be deploying the overall Change Management and Training Strategy.
Reporting to the Central Business Change Lead, you will deployed within the FACT Portfolio, primarily to support R2R Change activities in LATAM (Latin America). In this role, you will work closely with the Change and Deployment Lead for R2R LATAM. You may be asked to support other projects from time to time. Your key areas of responsibilities will be to:
- Use experience of Finance Transformation in previous roles to build a scalable and robust change management approach for the programme
- Work with the project to ensure that the scope of this project covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the solution that will lead to the identified operational benefits
- Conduct Change impact assessments, prepare change action plans and facilitate the successful delivery of these plans.
- Create and maintain the stakeholder register and advise the project team on stakeholder engagement
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Collate and summarise key change milestones and liaise with the Change Management Lead to ensure robust and timely in-programme communication
- Ensure identified benefits are delivered to the business by the Programme and delivery of new capability is compatible with the planned realisation of benefits
- Lead and/or support business change for the project, offering change management expertise and execution support across project workstreams
- Put in place the change readiness measures, as part of overall business readiness ahead of go-live
- Assist the project team workstream leads to remove barriers/issues in the delivery of their plan
- Support transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Optimise the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operation
- Collaborate with the team to create and implement the necessary communications, training and policy/documentation plans.
- Ensure change lands well and is sustained through a structured transition to BAU plan and approach]
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to work with the team to assess change impacts, consequential stakeholder needs and then work with the Comms team to deliver timely, relevant and impactful communications; work with the training team to deliver effective training; work with deployment to ensure business change readiness; and work with the PMO team to support engagement activities. You will maintain the change plan and work to the overall programme methodology.
You must be able to gain the trust and respect of internal stakeholders who will rely on your advice and guidance on required business change. Excellent and demonstrable writing ability, project management, planning and multi-channel communications experience (particularly digital communications) is essential, with a proven track record for delivering successful change to diverse audiences. A sound Financial background is desirable. You will be pro-active in your approach, confident in your capabilities, have exemplary personal judgment and resilience and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
Essential Experience Required
- Proven experience of developing and implementing change plans in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration, project management, planning and multi-channel delivery experience
- Experience of managing different stakeholder relationships, developing cross-cultural networks and tactfully challenging opinions to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong creative design and execution of digital communications assets
- Excellent eye for detail and upholding visual and verbal identity
- High levels of self-motivation and personal accountability, bringing enthusiasm and energy to the team and peer group
- Willingness and ability to travel between UK sites where necessary
- Finance transformation change management experience