Business Data Analyst
Assignment length - 8 months (7/11/2023 - 4/10/2024)
Location - San Diego, CA
Pay Rate - $43.50 per hour ($55,680)
We are seeking to add a highly motivated and team-oriented Business Data Analyst to our Global Financial Services team in the pursuit of operational excellence while serving their global commercial sales organization!
The ideal candidate will have experience in contract compliance, reporting capabilities and commercial agreements in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company.
- Performs detailed reviews of contracts and terms and conditions against Sales Operations checklist of acceptable elements to identify and mitigate legal risks,
- Flags incomplete and non-complaint terms and notifies responsible parties of open action items; compares new agreements to existing agreements for consistency and accuracy,
- Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring,
- Acts as a resource for questions regarding contract process for both internal and external contracts,
- Responds to inquiries and researches and resolves problems related to day-to-day commercial contract administration and associated operational issues,
- Proactively identify areas to increase scalability and efficiency in the company's contracting process, proposing and implementing new policies and procedures as needed,
- Identify relevant issues of concern, providing strategic solutions to Sales Operations leadership,
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a commercial contracts management database and related projects,
- Develop and maintain compliance related Key Performance Indicator/Metrics (KPIs),
- Prepare or assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, or annual compliance reports and compliance trending reports,
- Monitoring pricing issues and notifying the sales representative when pricing is incorrect,
- Monitor Financial Services deals portfolio and perform ad-hoc audit when required,
- & Establish world class good practices to Measure Contract Management Performance.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to continuously learn new procedures and set skills,
- Proven experience drafting, negotiating and finalizing a variety of commercial or legal documents,
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities,
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple contract negotiations simultaneously,
- Mastery of the contract process including contract evaluation, negotiation, approval, tracking and close-out,
- Ability to mentor others and serve as a Contracts authority to outside departments,
- Must be able to work independently and exercise judgement,
- & Must have exacting attention to detail, and proficiency in MS Office.
- Either a business-related/legal degree/ qualification or equivalent industrial experience,
- 2-5 years of directly applicable experience, preferably in the life sciences field,
- Exceptional written and verbal skills