Business Readiness/ Implementation Project Manager
Our British Retailer is undergoing a huge business transformation implementing a new ERP. We are seeking a Business Readiness/ Implementation Project Manager who would love the opportunity to be part of our team and play a crucial role in delivering the cutover strategy, successfully transitioning the implementation the ERP into BAU.
- Defined and created a cutover plan, preparing the business for the go-live considering technical, programme and business requirements
- Planned and managed an ERP cutover to successful implementation
- Managed and created a post go live network, tracking issues and progressing them to closure
- Strong Risk Management; identified and analysed risks, preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Established and maintained strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong Awareness of Change Management