My client, a well known Retail business based in Hertfordshire, has a need for an experienced Business Resilience Manager to join their team.
Business Resilience role:
Your key responsibility: Help the organisation identify and analyse significant risk scenarios to the business, including evaluation of impact to different business areas (e.g. upstream, downstream).
- Advanced relationship building and networking skills;
- Experience in leading and oversight of business resilience at a senior level;
- Incident and crisis management experience;
- Knowledge and experience of crisis management and business continuity planning;
- Understanding of technology disaster recovery;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical and logical skills with the ability to deal with problems in a practical and common-sense way;
- Ability to work in a complex, matrixed organisation;
- Ability to establish a high degree of credibility, respect and trust at all levels, including with senior leadership;
- Experience of delivering major projects and change management;
- Effective planning and organising skills to prioritise key areas of responsibility, tasks and projects; and