Partner with stakeholders to establish the single source of truth and govern data quality for Tax by data standardization, data automation, data clean up, and data quality/monitoring.
* Lead the execution of complex Tax related project - data wrangling and data clean up by engaging key stakeholders and IT partners. Develop BI prototype to gather data and user requirements.
* Understand data policies, standards and processes; document and maintain data definitions, ownership, and quality rules
* Other incidental duties
* Good project management skills (e.g., documenting data flows, business processes, power point presentations)
* Full knowledge and understanding with BI, reporting, data mining, or multi-data center applications
* Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced tools and systems
* Ability to learn new concepts and software quickly
* Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems
* Familiarity with database-centric applications
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field , 3-4 years metadata / data analysis