Business Systems Analyst
(Remote) based in San Diego, CA
We are looking for someone to collaborate across business functions to define and document existing touchpoints with our service CRM (Salesforce.com aka SFDC). This individual will work with many different employees and business units and should have an inquisitive approach. Gathered information will be documented in an electronic system.
· There are required deliverables throughout the execution of this project that you own and a Program Manager will serve as an introduction to the work, sounding board and provide feedback. Expect to meet weekly with the Program Manager on your project.
· Identified list of business functions that interact with CRM information, and how that information is used
· Documentation of information into an electronic tracking system
· Collaborating with Technical Writers to align documentation around CRM use
· Salesforce CRM user experience REQUIRED; CRM application administration or analyst experience (i.e., strong familiarity with SFDC CRM functionality but not necessarily software development) preferred
· Proactive, Self-Led, Collaborative and inquisitive interpersonal skills
· Comfortable talking to people throughout the organization at different levels
· Ability to organize complex data
· Working knowledge of Customer Support processes and transactions in a global organization
· Expertise in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, process and use case modeling, and data mapping.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong collaboration skills with global workforce
· Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
· All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.