Business Systems Analyst IT III
Location: Foster City, CA/Hybrid
Schedule: Standard Office Hours
Duration: 18-Month Contract
- Gather and document business and user requirements, develop use cases to support business process re-engineering
- Identify requirements and potential KPIs
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Act as a consulting resource for data architecture, data model creation, and data analysis for forecasting and capacity planning supply chain activities for all commercial products across all manufacturing sites including all contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Involve in SQA Test Plan, draft and execute SQA test scripts for the new and existing applications
- Coordinate and communicate competing demands within Supply Chain and Commercial Manufacturing departments
- Present interpretation and insight to Commercial Outsourcing team, and PDM management
- Continuous communication with business stakeholders, system managers and the development team
- Work closely with PDM business stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical and functional requirements for development team and provide business process mappings and relevant documentations for the project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT software development
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on experience on Azure Devops, JIRA, MS Visio