Business Systems/Data Analyst - Federal Government
(MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN)
Rate: $120-140 per hour including super/excluding GST
Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Start: ASAP-4 weeks
Our federal government client is seeking Business Systems/Data Analysts with extensive Data Visualisation experience. Key responsibilities:
- the development and automated delivery of data transformation pipelines for reporting and analytics.
- the delivery of reports and associated documentation, including analysing data, producing visualisations and writing high quality reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating data models, data transformations and integrating data to meet reporting requirements.
- Data analysis skills, including independently building, querying, testing, and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis to inform decision makers
- Experience in developing interactive data visualisations using Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and to communicate with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders, including working with the client and subject matter experts to understand requirements and business processes
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN**