Buyer (Indirect) - 12 month contract - CHF 55 per hour
Our Biotechnology client based in Switzerland is looking for an Indirect Buyer to join their new team on a 12 month rolling contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large-scale programme providing a buying service to all employees requiring an indirect goods/ services and CAPEX. This is a chance to work on one the biggest most complex capital projects in Europe.
The client is open to flexible working with a requirement to be on site 2 days per week.
- Review and validate Purchase Requisition for indirect products/services & CAPEX (where relevant) for several sites
- Lead competitive bid process (per applicable policy) and/or execute RFx market interventions
- Lead supplier negotiations for low value contracts with supplier
- Ensure contracts and Purchase orders are assigned to relevant preferred suppliers
- Place Purchase Orders, obtain order confirmations and expedite orders to
- ensure on-time delivery for several sites
- Maintain relevant data fields in SAP (e.g. delivery dates and supplier order
- Manage non-conformance, rejections & returns with suppliers and Quality
- Monitor & track supplier performance and raise issues with strategic buyers and/or category managers
- Drive and support the use of e-catalogue (Ariba) and other approved buying channels which generate automation
- Train new joiners and junior colleagues
Please let me know if you like to discuss further or email email@example.com