I am looking for a solid C++ developer with experience workin in an Agile environment and additionally a good level of experience working with QT for GUI's. This is an initial 6 month contract with a high likelihood of extension.
As a C++/Qt Developer, you'll be drawing on your know-how to deliver high quality features quickly. You will be encouraged to help solve the problems faced in this domain with the potential of bringing new solutions or technologies to the platform.
Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test Driven Development and Pair Programming.
Take an active role in Story definition, assisting QA's and business stakeholders with Acceptance criteria.
Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
Participate in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders.
Strive for continuous improvement within the team.
- Strong C++ development background and comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Strong unit testing and Agile background is essential.
- Strong GUI experience using UI frameworks.
- Exposure to Qt is highly beneficial.
- Regular use of agile and XP practices such as pairing and TDD are highly beneficial.
- Experience of development on embedded devices, graphics stacks would be a bonus
- Working alongside creative colleagues, and bringing their work to life as faithfully as possible.
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of best of breed open source and commercial technologies.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Good communication skills - comfortable communicating at all levels.
Please get in touch asap with your latest CV and availability
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PAYE or UMBRELLA ONLY OPPORTUNITY.