Under limited supervision, this position performs technical tasks to produce complex drawings through efficient use of CAD technology. Demonstrates knowledge of specifications and how they are applied in the production of engineering drawings. This position also provides directions, support and training to other employees. Follows established work processes and develops improvements to process with management oversight.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a combination of the following areas: CAD/computer hardware & software experience (imaging and drafting) o Electronic Document Management Systems o Transmission & Substation processes o Record retention o Project management
- Expert ability with integrity & compliance skills -
- Professional certification - Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Six Sigma certification - Yellow Belt Primary (Essential)
Job Functions (This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.): - AIM System - Technical and Engineering documentation - Direction & Training for others - Managing/supporting special projects - Clerical functions in support of projects - Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance - NERC Standard Compliance - Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements.