Fully Remote Contract - 6 Months Inititally
Our client is embarking on a project for their capital equipment which is in the field.
We require a Senior Project Manager to manage a cross-functional project within the Service & Repair EMEA region. This involves updating the current installed base, implementing service contracts, and cleaning up records in collaboration with various stakeholders including Legal, Regulatory, Business unit and country leadership teams for 30-50,000 medical devices.
I require experience of running projects for medical devices across capital equipment. Any experience with SAP, ServiceNow or ServiceMax would also be of benefit.
- Bachelor or MBA
- 5+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management/ process design & improvement
- Knowledge / experience working with Sales, Legal, Regulatory and Service & repair
- Experienced with the use of project methodologies and process optimization methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK/PMI; lean sigma)
- 5+ years' experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills & a pro-active approach.
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Experience in Medical Devices / Healthcare / Life Sciences industries is a plus
- Fluent in English. One of the main European languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish) would be a plus