An internationally leading investment bank is looking to hire a Cash Equities Lawyer to join its Equities legal team, based in the City of London.
Reporting into the Cash Equities legal team's Managing Director, the Cash Equities Lawyer will sit amongst the legal team, which sits beside the trading business, and support on an advisory basis relating to the business's equity products and any regulations which affect them.
- Negotiating contractual documents with internal/external parties, including Commission Sharing Agreements, Direct Market Access Agreements, Electronic Trading Agreements, Market infrastructure agreements (including trading platforms and clearing), general Terms & Conditions of Business ("GTACs") and buyback agreements.
- Advising on regulatory matters including best execution, commission sharing, client assets, licensing, trade and transaction reporting and inducements.
- Coordinating the legal team's responses to various regulatory consultations.
- Advising on the implementation and impact of regulatory reform.
- Liaising with regulatory, compliance, risk, business control and litigation teams.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE
- Experience gained in regulatory and cash equities matters
- Ideally experience with electronic trading agreements, GTACs, commission sharing agreements and direct market access agreements.
If you would like to receive further details on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.