Job Role: Change Delivery Support Manager
Location: Gloucester, London, Edinburgh, or Bristol
Closing date: 5th Nov 2021
Our client strongly believes that businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. Therefore, they have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion. It helps the business build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Our Financial Services client is looking for a Change Delivery Support Manager to join their team. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about change, enthusiastic and able to lead a team to ensure that the project is delivered to the company's change policy.
What we're looking for:
- Deputise to the Senior Delivery Support Manager for key meetings when they are not available
- Provision of PMO disciplines - regular status reporting, milestone plans & solutions driven contingency plans either for individual programmes or across a portfolio of programmes.
- Change implementation experience
- Supporting the evaluation of programmes/projects for financial, risk and regulatory compliance to highlight issues arising, influencing appropriate actions.
- Understands the management of change management pipeline, and being responsible for the day-to-day management of the change pipeline and release schedule for the portfolio
- Experience of working with 3rd parties to assure project disciplines and deliveries
- Leading a team of up to 2 Delivery Support Analysts
We're not only looking for skills and experience, we're also looking for someone who would be a great addition to our team. Someone who will be a good cultural fit and displays accountable behaviour and values. If you think this is you, please apply.