Length: Until the end of January (View to extend)
Location: Edinburgh / WFH
Our Edinburgh based Financial Services Client, a well known Investment/Asset Management organisation, is currently seeking a contract Change Manger to join their Corporate Enablement & Governance Function team.
- Ensure successful delivery of operational change and supplier led change
- Manage Change Management requests using the current Change Management tools ensuring that requests are accurately captured, logged and prioritised
- Asset management background and experience of working in various operational teams such as middle office, trade processing, derivatives, transitions, fund accounting, factsheets & client reporting is a distinct advantage
- Working operational knowledge of investment process, investment funds and products
- Awareness of regulations and how they impact operational processes