Role: Change Manager
Rate: £250 per day
Duration: 6 months
Our Life and Pensions client is looking for a Change Manager to work across a varied portfolio of small to large change projects.
The successful candidate will work across a varied portfolio of small to large change projects. You'll work within our change management framework and governance to implement your aligned project/s, utilising your strong stakeholder management skills. You'll play a pivotal in managing the change on behalf of Customer Operations, working collaboratively with the wider business areas (including proposition, risk, IT, operations and communications) to implement change successfully.
- Building strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders, when typically there is no direct line management responsibility.
- Working within the defined project governance framework to ensure risks and issues associated with the project are appropriately recorded and monitored.
- Identifying and actively managing stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsors, steering groups and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress with regards to change management.
- Ensuring business readiness across the operational teams (comms, training and operations) and facilitating between the business and the change project team
- Adapting your own style and approach in order to influence and ensure effective relationships are maintained and developed, whilst being a champion of change and challenging the status quo at all levels.
- Working with tight timescales and challenging resources, budgets and conflicting requirements and opinions.
- Supporting or potentially leading the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, change project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined.
- Inputting and producing high quality project documentation including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues and incidents in line with the project objectives, to ensure successful delivery.
- Developing change management methodologies, processes and tools and ensuring they are used within own area for scope of change management project.
- Proven track record of engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, technology, people & cultural change
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of change management principles and standards
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver in new environments/cultures, and guide different personalities towards positive change
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing business readiness plans across cross functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and agendas
- Proven success in delivering business change with a people focus is essential
- AMPG Change Management qualification
- Lean Sigma or other professional change management qualification (e.g.Agile, Prince II, Lean Sigma or Black Belt accredited)
- Exposure to managing change within a regulatory customer focused environment
- Experience of working in both an agile and waterfall environment would be beneficial
Please submit your CV asap and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role.