Role: Change Manager
Rate: £550 - 600 per day Umbrella
Location: London / Remote (1-2 days onsite per week initially)
Duration: 6 months
My Broadcasting client is looking for a hands-on Change Manager with operational HR experience to work with the Recruitment & Onboarding project team and HR Operations who are implementing a series of new technology platforms to transform the candidate, manager and recruiter experience when it comes to Recruitment and Onboarding.
· Minimum of 8 years of Change Management experience with proven examples of business readiness and change they have implemented which have met the original goals and benefited the business.
· Experienced working across business change within HR systems.
· Relevant qualification e.g., MSP Practifitioner, ACMF, APMG, Prosci ADKAR Model or equivalent.
· Experience managing and implementing change via transformational change programmes.
· Experience in stakeholder management on complex/sensitive programmes and at senior levels.
· Strong project management and organisational skills, and an awareness of the project/ programme context and discipline. Fully proficient at planning, risk and dependency management.
· An appreciation of changing technology and working practices across the broadcasting/media industry.
Get in touch for more details by applying or reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org