Change Manager/ Senior Change Analyst - Customer Operations - Financial Services - Edinburgh
Rate: £250 per day
Duration: 6 months
Hydrogen's, Edinburgh based Client is looking for a Change Manager to join the Customer Operations team. This role will focus on Business Readiness & the Customer experience. You'll have the opportunity to support the full change cycle from feasibility through to implementation, playing a lead role on behalf of the operational teams. You will work across a varied portfolio of small to large change projects.
- Building strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders, when typically there is no direct line management responsibility.
- Working within the defined project governance framework to ensure risks and issues associated with the project are appropriately recorded and monitored.
- Identifying and actively managing stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsors, steering groups and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress with regards to change management.
- Ensuring business readiness across the operational teams (comms, training and operations) and facilitating between the business and the change project team
- Proven track record of engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, technology, people & cultural change
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of change management principles and standards
- Ability to deliver in new environments/cultures, and guide different personalities towards positive change
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing business readiness plans across cross functional teams