Client Accountant Team Leader - Real Estate
Location - Kent. Remote working available
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Start - ASAP
A Real Estate business are looking for a Client Accountant Team Leader. Reporting to the Head of Client Accounts to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance function and wider business.
This Client Accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Client reporting.
· Manage the team and distribute responsibilities.
· Client queries & requests.
· Reconcile refunds against payments made.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Part Qualified Accountant.
· Experience in managing a team.
· Knowledge of billings.
· Strong communication skills.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.