Opportunity for a Clinical Contracts Associate II with leading Biotechnology client based in Foster City CA or Morris Plains NJ.
This is a contract full-time position for 1 year.
The role is in the Development Business Operations Department under Clinical Payments Group. This will require the ability to apply critical and analytical thinking to the administration of accurate and timely clinical payments to investigators participating in the clinical trials. This is a high volume, fast paced role.
- 5+ years of experience with a BA in a relevant discipline OR 4+ years of experience with a MS/MBA in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience typically includes contract negotiation, clinical research management and coordination, clinical finance.
- Experience leading cross functional/departmental large-scale projects with demonstrated success and track record.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and performance of duties.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Access, Tableau, SQL is desired.
- Demonstrated competency managing projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of regulatory and legal issues pertinent to clinical development.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the regulatory implications of contracts as related to clinical research.
- Completes tasks and projects under minimal supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity which will gain interest and move quickly, do not hesitate in applying today or contacting me at email@example.com to discuss further.