Great role for a entry level or recent graduate with a market leading Biotechnology client.
Full-time 6 month contract role based in El Segundo.
- Collect and verify manufacturing data information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Provide input assistance and support harmonization of databases and other tracking tools.
- Assist with deviation investigations.
- Gather and formulate statistical data for investigations into trends and for technical reports.
- Drafts graphs for presentations. The position may interact with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Bachelors with 1-2 years of technical experiences or newly graduated.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Flexible, proactive and resourceful with a high level of professionalism.
- Able to work confidentially.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to access information from databases and reports.
This is a role which will progress quickly, so don't hesitate in applying or get in touch with myself at email@example.com to discuss further.