We are working closely with a small research laboratory and biobank that serves as a Contract Research Organization to the largest In Vitro Diagnostic companies in the industry. The are looking for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist/Lab Manager to manage their IVD sample collection clinical trials. This opportunity is based in Los Angeles, CA, and is offered on full-time and permanent basis.
- Manage validation tests for new assays, instrumentations and methodologies
- Work with the sample collection team to source testing and supplies required for research specimens collected
- Work with our Chief Science Officer to generate performance qualification, method comparison, and validation reports
Skills & Requirements
- This is an onsite role
- Bachelor of Science and/or equivalent training for California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
- Valid and Current Clinical Laboratory Scientist's license issued by the State of California Department of Health Services, A MUST
- Minimum 4-years prior preferred experience in a clinical laboratory setting or related work environment to include: specialized and complex analysis, quality control, calibration, QC evaluation, inventory control, preventative maintenance, quality assurance and quality improvement activities
The anticipated salary range for this role is $80,000 - $105,000. We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity etc.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your resume to be considered.