CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER
(CRO - Permanent - USA)
The Clinical Trial Manager is responsible for the delivery of all clinical aspects of the study.
The CTM oversees the clinical portion of the budget, develops monitoring plans & tools, trains CRAs, drives enrolment and study start-up activities, reviews trip reports, implements corrective and preventative action plans, liaises with the Sponsor, vendors & cross-functional teams, identifies & mitigates risks that may impact clinical delivery, and provides reporting & metrics on all clinical activities. The CTM will also participate in Sponsor, Investigator and bid defense meetings.
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive the clinical deliverables of a study
- Subject matter expertise in the designated therapeutic area
- Prior monitoring experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%