Industry leading biotechnology client based in Foster City, CA are looking to recruit a Clinical Trials Management Associate III. This is a hybrid, 6 month full time contract (with possible opportunity to extend to 18 month contract). The client is looking for the successful candidate to begin 6th December 2021.
The Clinical Trial Management Associate III will be involved in Phase 1-3 clinical trial teams, ensuring biomarker samples collected are good analysable quality and adhere to highest standards of ethics, conduct vendor visits and provide site training, review protocols, informed consents and relevant documents and provide the day to day operational management of biomarker vendors.
You will have:
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMA Regulations, ICH Guidelines and GCP overseeing the conduct of clinical studies.
- At least, 4+ years of experience
- 4 Year BA/BS or 2 year MS in Science background preferred.
- Skilled in sample management, vendor management and clinical operations.
- Industry experience in pharmaceuticals or clinical trial co-ordinator within a clinical setting.
This opportunity will move quickly, if you're available and meet the requirements, please get in touch or contact me at email@example.com to discuss further.