I am looking for 2x Cloud Engineers with a windows and networking background to join my client on an initial 6 month contract. This would be fully remote and Inside IR35.
A technical Cloud Engineer role supporting and managing cloud hosted platforms and applications within a dynamic, fast-moving financial technology environment using infrastructure as code. The role is suited to experienced Infrastructure & Public & Private Cloud Engineers (at least 5 years) who also have a good understanding of DevOps way of working.
There will also be a requirement for completing some activities outside of business hours where they may be service affecting.
- Day to day management and operation of the clients platforms across public cloud, 3rd party and on-premise hosting platforms.
- Work collaboratively with different teams providing day to day platform support and contributing to ongoing platform improvement activities.
- Automate repetitive, tedious tasks.
- Develop metrics and monitoring, resulting in fewer outages and an improved response to customer-impacting incidents.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Experience in network administration (cisco ASA, cisco nexus switches).
- Have good knowledge of Information Security
- Experience in Windows Hyper-V platform with microsoft software defined networking.
- Knowledge of F5 Application delivery controllers.
- Good technical experience configuring and running automated software and server deployment tools (e.g. Terraform, Windows PowerShell, Windows DSC, Ansible, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience in any public cloud i.e. AWS & Azure
- Docker & Kubernetes experience
- Experience in linux.
- Infrastructure and Application Monitoring platforms - such as New Relic, PagerDuty, OpsGenie.
Please get in touch with your latest CV to find out more.