- Maintaining and updating existing application code.
- Creating new web application pages.
- Integrate ColdFusion web pages with REST APIs.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard applications using accepted industry practices and/ or organizational policies.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics, where applicable.
- Prototype and demonstrate solutions as necessary.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable state and federal laws and regulations including data security, privacy, and intellectual property laws.
- At least 4 years Adobe ColdFusion application development (ColdFusion Builder and/or Eclipse).
- Experience working with JAVA or any modern object oriented language.
- Proficiency with web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Experience with Git.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with Restful APIs.
- Familiarity with SQL database technology such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and DB2.