Our client is a growing FinTech who are looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working in a tight knit legal team, sitting closely with the business. The role is very broad and involves drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial and IT contracts, as well as advising on general corporate matters. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about FinTech and is keen to move into a role which offers variety, with great prospects to grow and develop within the organisation.
- NQ- 4 years PQE* gained at a leading law firm or brand.
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience gained in-house in a legal team.
- Corporate experience gained through a seat during training contract.
- IT/IP contracts experience
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
If this is something that you may be interested in, or you would like a confidential discussion about the market, please express your interest via this page. Please rest assured that all responses will be treated with the utmost discretion and no personal details will be released to any third party without express consent.