Hydrogen are working with a London land-based Gaming Group in search for a Compliance Manager that will lead on complaints from a strategic and hands on perspective,
This is a newly created role reporting to the Group Head of Compliance & SG;
- End to end management of escalated complaints (av. 2 per week) incl. conducting investigations, engaging with customers & the Gambling Commission where appropriate.
- Ensure the effectiveness and enhancements of policies & procedures e.g. Standard Operating Procedures
- Designing, maintaining and executing general compliance training and induction training
- Ensure Compliant marketing/ Financial promotions
- Ensure the group have various suitable and current licenses in place
- Prepare reports for monthly Compliance Committee meetings
- Engage with the GC as appropriate e.g. quarterly returns
We will happily consider candidates within or outside of gaming such as;
- Retail/ land-based gaming
- Financial Services
- Regulatory or industry bodies e.g. FCA, GC, FOS etc.
- Other regulated industries
If you meet the above criteria, please do apply with your CV.