We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Compliance Manager to join our financial services team. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for monitoring regulatory changes and providing advice to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the financial services industry and a deep understanding of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Monitor regulatory developments and changes in laws, rules, and regulations affecting the financial services industry
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes on the company's operations and develop strategies to comply with new requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to implement compliance controls and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory changes
- Conduct risk assessments and compliance audits to identify potential areas of non-compliance and develop action plans to remediate issues
- Advise senior management and business units on regulatory compliance matters and provide guidance on complex compliance issues
- Develop and deliver compliance training programs to ensure that all employees understand their compliance obligations
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's business activities, products, and services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices related to regulatory compliance and communicate these to the relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing financial services
- Ability to interpret complex regulations and develop strategies to ensure compliance
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Professional certification such as Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) or equivalent is preferred.
The Compliance Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the company's compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of regulatory compliance and the ability to implement effective compliance controls and procedures. If you are a highly motivated and experienced compliance professional looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online and make sure your most up to date CV is attached.