Compliance Officer - Monitoring, for an International Bank based in Central London
You should have:
- Prior experience in at least one of the following; Compliance Monitoring, Compliance Audits, Compliance Regulatory, working for a Regulator.
- A very good knowledge of Regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements of a Financial Institution / Bank.
- Demonstrable experience in Policy writing for Compliance and designing controls.
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to also support on Financial Crime Risk, Monitoring and Testing as you will be joining a small, dynamic team.
You will be responsible for:
- Horizon scanning, the monitoring & analysis of regulations / reg change
- Detailing & communicating action points from your regulatory analysis to stakeholders.
- Supporting on Monitoring & Testing running with specific tasks/projects where required from both the Senior Manager and Head of Compliance.
- Providing 2nd line Financial Crime Risk advisory support to the Compliance Team when required.
- Presenting to the Banks various management / committee's as well as obtaining MI.
If you believe you may be the Compliance Officer suited to the above, please don't hesitate to click apply to find out more.