£250 p/d Inside
Must have been involved in some kind of implementation of software/configuration work.
- Catalogue Modeller is accountable for the specific oversight of the Catalogue delivery to Customer and to support, advise and contribute to Customer specific development work
- Design and Data Modelling Work
- Design and ownership of logical Model
- Point of contact for Catalogue support questions
- Configuration of model using Catalogue
- Creation of commercial and technical characteristics
- Creation of mapping rules
- Catalogue Integration Expertise
- Review of Catalogue and Catalogue Services API's
- Supporting Customer integration documentation
- Contributing to discussion with dependent parties
- Guidance and supervision of Customer Catalogue resources (if assigned)
- Estimation activities, for sprints and program
- Participation in stand ups & Scrum/Agile ceremonies
- Supporting Customer Acceptance activities
- Develop, document, and ensure adherence to SLAs, processes, programs, naming conventions, and procedures to streamline processes and delivery
- Active contribution towards key design decisions and detailed design and implementation.
- Participation in all stages of the software development, from initial analysis & design to implementation and post launch support.
- Chip in to and maintain the platform on which the service runs, including the full path to production.
- Investigate, address, and perform detailed root cause analysis of issues that may occur in live systems during working hours and out of hours as part of the support rota you will be part of.
- Effective communication with fellow software engineers, the project team, management and different levels of the business to ensure the effective delivery and integration of these systems
- High level of SQL knowledge