Continuous Improvement Lead - (£30k to £40k / Banbury)
About the company
My client is on a mission to transform the way people think about home cooking. They deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, they're the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
About the job
As the business continues to grow, so does our need for new processes within the Operation. These are the main responsibilities of the Operational Excellence Team and ultimately will be what you will be expected to help deliver from day one.
- Local responsibility for some of our operational systems' process design and improvement (WMS/WCS)
- Continuous improvement of efficiency KPIs in HelloFresh production sites
- Implementation of lean methods to increase efficiency, throughput and operational excellence
- Definition of standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Supporting the local site management in problem solving and continuous improvement programs
- Local responsibility for global efficiency method introduction and roll-out
- Perform 8D failure analysis and implement improvement actions to reduce failure rates
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in production optimization activities
- Preferably Lean green or black belt certification
- Excellent analytic skills and hands-on approach
What's in it for you
- Salary between £34,000 to £40,000
- 70% staff discount
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Plus other benefits