Controls Engineer role in Ireland
We are working with a client based in Waterford (South East Ireland) who are looking for a Controls Engineer on a permanent basis. The salary will be between €50-60K pa depending on experience.
- CodeSys and working knowledge of the some of the following communication protocol: EtherCat, ProfiNet, EthernetIP, Modbus RTU/TCP and RS232
The software engineer will then be required to know how/ learn how to program.
- TwinCat 3
- TwinCat Visu programming & TwinCat
- HMI Engineering.
Advantage to also have but not essential:
- knowledge programming in different PLC's (like Siemens or Allan Bradley or OMRON or Mitsubishi).
- knowledge of Safety PLC programming and requirements to achieve (SIL) regulations.
- know how to program Servo drives (Beckhoff, Festo, Siemens) and
- basic knowledge of programming of industrial robots ( like Universal Robots, or Staubli).
Controls Engineer in the Pharmaceuticals Industry located in Ireland.