My Client in Waterford is looking for a Controls Engineer on a contract basis. This will be a 6 month contract starting ASAP. This is a site based position.
- CodeSys and working knowledge of the some of the following communication protocol: EtherCat, ProfiNet, EthernetIP, Modbus RTU/TCP and RS232
The software engineer will then be required to know how/ learn how to program.
- TwinCat 3
- TwinCat Visu programming & TwinCat
- HMI Engineering.
Advantage to also have but not essential:
- knowledge programming in different PLC's (like Siemens or Allan Bradley or OMRON or Mitsubishi).
- knowledge of Safety PLC programming and requirements to achieve (SIL) regulations.
- know how to program Servo drives (Beckhoff, Festo, Siemens) and
- basic knowledge of programming of industrial robots ( like Universal Robots, or Staubli).
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.