We are working closely with a leading global firm, looking for a high calibre Corporate Lawyer for their leading Corporate team in Hong Kong.
Our client offers a close-knit team, with a high level of client contact and responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a high-profile, personable and impressive Partner.
The team works across a broad range of Corporate matters, with a particular focus on IPOs and M&A.
Due to the needs of the team, those with 2-6 years of experience and exposure to IPOs previously will be particularly of interest.
Due to the needs of the team, fluency in Mandarin is required for this role.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Admission as a Lawyer in Hong Kong
- Fluent Mandarin language skills
- 2-6 years of post-qualification experience
- Experienced gained in a leading law firm
- An excellent academic record