We are currently under mandate from a leading international firm who are looking to expand their corporate team in Dublin. Due to increase in work flow they are looking for an ambitious corporate lawyer who is keen to grow their career within high value M&A and Private Equity work. They require a newly qualified - six PQE* lawyer with exposure to mergers & acquisition; joint ventures; and private equity from both US and International clients.
* Strong corporate experience including M&A and Private Equity
* Experience of drafting and negotiating key corporate documentation would be advantageous
* Experience from a leading Irish or International Law Firm
* Excellent academics
* Strong desire to work and live in Dublin
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities in London, or internationally, we are able to assist you.
We have dedicated consultants who specialise in In-House and Private Practice opportunities in the UK and Internationally on a full and part time basis. We form part of the Hydrogen group which has over 350 consultants globally and work across a variety of sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Candidates outside of the stated PQE range are encouraged to apply provided you can demonstrate the necessary experience and competencies.
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Thomas Hartwell on email@example.com or 0044(0)2070020217.