We have an exciting opportunity in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania with a Leading Construction Firm.
Description: Position will report to the lead PMOC Cost Engineer and will be responsible for the creation, update and analysis of monthly job-hour and cost reports, assisting the project managers in creation of monthly cashflow reports and input of same information into the clients cashflow monitoring system. Processing of monthly accruals for Engineering and Construction subcontractors in the clients system (AS8) and provide reconciliations and analysis of planned vs actual expenditures for a multi-million dollar portfolio of programs.
· A 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting or Business
· Strong Understanding of Accounting Principles
· Strong Microsoft Suite of tools skills specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Travel: 20% (All Local to Office)