Role: Cost/Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000 + great benefits
My large retail client is looking for a Business Analyst to report business performance and be a liaison on IT Continuous Improvement projects. The candidate will take ownership of their ERP systems and be a point of contact of the Business for problem solving and improvement opportunities.
Supply Chain analysis: Comparison of Initial and Actual costs and profit margins looking for improvement of Customer Quote accuracy & Cost reduction. They are looking to create reports to every customer order to analyse company's performance in fulfilling the order with customer requirements and stay within budget. The sole purpose is to focus on product design, raw materials purchase orders, production, logistics and accounting. Over time, this can evolve to a more analytical role after some software development to add automation in the report creation. They will also be apart of the creation of systems with all functions running smoothly for every department in the company. The candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of a system, including any related support service or outsourced service. Will play a role as Key User/System Admin/Expert knowing everything about the system and be ready for all kinds of issues on every scenario. Lastly in the systems team the client strive to maintain a Continuous Improvement mindset and are always ready for change.
· Preparing JC reports by gathering data/costs from system and live reports into an Excel template
· Read results to analyse any highlighted costs (out or ordinary costs) to be actioned upon
· Make notes of analysis results
· Liaise with all departments to clarify/confirm information relevant for the analysis
· Understanding of supply chain processes/costs and how they are mirrored in the system entries
· Raw materials stock entries, monitoring, and reporting
· Managing users' credentials
· Managing database tables that are used for calculations in the system
· Problem solving answering to the business needs
· Proactively looking for improvement opportunities
· Using deep understanding of the complexity of our Supply Chain and Platforms to deliver efficient change
· Facilitating workshops with the Business stakeholders to gather and document process change requirements in high detail
· Define processes "As Is" and "To Be"
· Liaise with third-party software developers to translate requirements and oversee development
· Test and validate new developed tool
· Provide new process training to end users and create detailed manuals